Powered by Blogger.

Instagram @karwei.goay

GHOST IN DORM

If you are a friend of mine on Facebook, or you are followingme on Twitter.
You would know that I nampak hantu.   O_____O!  << I know right..
Hahahahaha everyones been so curious couldnt stop asking how was it and all. Think I've repeated the same story for more than 10 times already. Sooooo, why not blog about it instead!?   When people asks I can be like go view my blog, at the mean time I get to gain views leh HHAHAHHAHA #心机重
Not sure you guys are being plain nosy or you actually guan xin me. 


So this was not the first time I met something dirty already, by dirty you know what I mean.
I used to hear things, but this time, I saw it, I fucking witnessed it. 
One of my face before the horror story happened. Chang bai or not 
You wanna hear story? Here you go:

Incident #1 : 
Happened in Sem 1 (I am now studying Sem 2), that was one time I got food poisoning, 
lao sai for more than 10 times in a night and I threw up, a lot. 
After visiting doctor, I went back hostel to sleep. It was only 9pm.
I was so sick that my head was spinning the whole time, everything I saw was a blur. 
Halfway of sleeping, all of a sudden I heard some Chinese 唱大戏 voices right beside my ears.
AHAHAH not lost conscious so serious but still, I was blur!  Once I heard something wrong, I sat straight up and looked around, was stunned for a little while, trying to recall if there is any 大戏 there around my hostel area.

But that was impossible, we have no temple around that area and that wasnt Chinese July month either. But I was too sick to be afraid so fuck it, I just laid back in my bed to continue to rest.

Now the weird thing happened, once I got my head snuggled into my pillow, 
that 唱大戏 sound is fucking back.
It was right beside my ears. Right beside! I swear!
I was so sick I wasnt even scared. I just got fucking pissed off because 'something' was interrupting my sleep -___- I was like 'tskkk fuck off' 

Once I swear, the next moment, my ears got back to peace. The sound was gone.
It was just one second. So I got back to sleep very quickly..

Till I felt better the next morning, just realized what the fuck happened last night.
Called my mother immediately and went home to pray. 
Sifu gave me 4 hu tao aha but things still happen after ..

Incident #2 :
The scariest shit I've ever met in my entire life. Not alone, but with my friends, 5 of us.
I dont wanna talk about it now. Maybe next time..



HHAHAHHAHA diao geh.

Incident #3 :
Last night. I was heading out at 11pm something to grab supper with my friend. As usual, to talk non sense with my girlfriends, I sent them snapchats. ( Because we are close like that!! ) Ps: download snapchat & add me karweigoay & send me shits!  I loveeeeee that app! 
Okay back to the topic, 
I was sitting alone in living room on the couch waiting for my friend to come pick me up.
Checking on how do I look with my phone front's camera, what girls usually do right! 
Suddenly!! I saw a fucking shadow walk passed by behind me
I turned around immediately, but no one was there! NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE
So I was like

Dont tell me it was optical illusion or some shits, I fucking swear I saw something.
My friend arrived on time, I got into the car as fast as I could, ran like wind okay warao.
Once I did, my body started to ache like a motherfucker.
I mean for real! I didnt know why, my arms, my back and shoulder part super pain like I've got hit by baseball bat  (I know this feeling because.. been there -____-)

Very scary okay you wanna appear neh mind but dont make my body ache can.
Still need to party okay.

Incident #4 :
The next morning, (The day after I bumped into ghost)
I was feeling nauseous throughout the entire morning so I skipped class a bit. 
When I was packing, getting ready to go home, I saw something, made me totally collapse #崩溃
Roommate leave her laptop on while she went to shower.
Guess what, I saw the face of 唱大戏's actor/actresses on my roommate's laptop screen, 
as if its smiling at me. 
I looked at it from far, I thought it was like an advertisement of China website or something.
But then I glanced at it for the second time, 
I recalled of the weird sound I heard when I was down with food poisoning.
Stared in blank for a while. I was so scared, like totally, couldnt move nor speak.
Then my roommate came back in after few minutes, the face disappeared from the screen.
I couldnt say a thing, I have no proofs.
..
This is too much.

I kept all my stuff the fastest speed I can. 
Waited for my friend downstairs, I couldnt even sit on the couch anymore.
This place scared me, I didnt even feel like spending anymore minute or even second there.

Now I am home, typing this in my mother's room because I need company otherwise I cant say this. Wtff useless right but you come try and see, I havent even collapse for the first 3 times, but the 4th,  too much to bare. 
It looked like it was smiling at me, with some sort of evil grin. Oh pleaseee
I am just one normal girl, what do you expect me to do.

Not to be mentioned, my legs are full of bruises.
:-//

I went for a pray just now hope everything goes well from now onward.
Moving out from that house soon.. cant do this anymore
Once I posted status on FB, many of my friends came up and told me that they had heard stuff of my hostel already, it is already famous by having dirty things inside, some of them even witnessed before me. Aiksss

Best luck to me.
The end people, there go the stories. Lets see if one day I'll blog about incident #2

4 comments

  1. Wtf I laugh so hard at the 1st accident hshaha, cant wait to see the accident #2 soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omggggg!!!! So scary!
    Which hostel? I dare not to go my friend's hostel liao. :////

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! seriously you must move out okayyyyy! too much scary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friendly and quick. For a person who hated going to the dentist I am not dreading my next cleaning!
    Painless Root Canal Treatment In Madipakkam

    ReplyDelete